The award requires that we share seven things about ourselves. From Finn's point of view, here we go...
|Hanging in Momma's office yesterday|
1. I'm Momma's first dog and it just drives Pops crazy that she is the one who has trained me to listen to all commands.
|First picture together|
2. I'm a girl golden. Lots of people call me a "he." They don't see my pink collar?? Or my loveable cute face?
3. Every morning, I head into Momma and Pop's bedroom and see what they have left on the floor for me to bring downstairs and throughout the house. Some mornings it's a sock, some mornings it's a t-shirt. They know I am coming up to find something to retrieve, so they leave it out for me the night before. They think I don't know this.
4. Momma is petrified of bringing me to the dog park by herself, so I only go with both humans. She schmoozes with the other humans while Pops makes sure the pool and bowls have clean water and that I am playing nicely with the other pups.
5. They can't believe how quickly I chew through the toys they buy me. I have very sharp teeth. It doesn't matter what they get me - squeaky toys, rope toys, stuffed animals - there are very few toys I haven't destroyed.
6. When Pops comes home late, I follow him around until I am ready to fall asleep at night. I just miss him so much during the day if he's not around. As you saw yesterday, I just wait at the door and look out for his vehicle to pull in.
7. Momma always checks the geographic location of my bloggie viewers! We can figure some of our international friends out, but we always love to see new places pop up - Portugal, Russia, India - who are the folks checking in from here?
And now, to pass on the award, I would like to honor my friend Megan. We've been friends for about ten years; we met working together during graduate school. She's a wife of a Marine, raising two children in Japan, and she blogs about her transition to life there and about her wonderful family. I am always looking forward to what she has to post next!
Finn - Congrats on your award! It was fun learning more about you! Love that pic of you chewing the green - um, shoe, is it? Too cute!ReplyDelete
The Road Dogs
Congrats on the award, Finn! You're so deserving of it.ReplyDelete
I really enjoyed reading all those things about you.
My boys tend to chew up their toys pretty quickly too. Drives me crazy how quickly they can do that!
Congratulations on the award, Finn. Have you tried the Black Kong? That is supposed to be REALLY tough, even for strong chewers.ReplyDelete
Congrats on the Award there Finn! You certainly are a Pawsome furiend and really deserve it!
CONGRATULATIONS ON THE AWARD FINN... GIRRRRL! hehehe I just Had to say that... GIRRRRRL.ReplyDelete
It is so very much nice to know new stuffs about you.
I hope everybuddy is starting to send you FLOWER PICTURES... I want your FLOWER SHOW fur the Blogville Back to School Bash to be a "Bloomin" Success!!!
you were such a cute puppy - look at that little tummy wummy - all ready for a tickling. I have the opposite problem - I am a he and everyone says what a cute girl I am !!!! What is it with dumb hoomans that they can't tell the difference?ReplyDelete
Aw, I am honored! Thanks for passing the award to me! I have been in a little blogging slump since I am currently a little overwhelmed with life but maybe this will get me back on track!! Thanks, friend! :) MeganReplyDelete
Congrats on your award! Hope you get some new toys to chew through as a reward.ReplyDelete
Your pal, Pip
Way to go Finn,ReplyDelete
and good luck on finding a toy you can't chew up cause I havn't and I have been looking for three years.
My Vickie won't let me play with anything unless she is standing there with me.
Trust issues I guess.
Grreat to know more about you (& your peeps) Finn. I was one of those who thot you are a HE :P maybe cos Finn sounds boyish??ReplyDelete
You looked so cute as a puppy (you still are cute!). *psst, for a moment i thot why your *ahem* so huge BOL! It's your Momma's hand!*
My name is IRIS, I'm a girl, and I'm a "Serra da Estrela" dog from PORTUGAL. I'm 6 years old but I don't have a blog :(
My mom loves to follow several dog blogs, specially Golden's blogs - she loves goldens... but in the end she prefer ME !!
I love your blog and and your pictures ! You are so cute!
What a great post! I am so glad to have nominated you. Your first picture with Finn is adorable. We had a Golden before the Chessies and he was always bringing us things. Eventually I asked him to go upstairs and fetch my slippers and he did! Every time. Would not try that with the Chessies...lol.ReplyDelete
Congrats on the award!!! We were honored to get it with you! Great to get to know you better.ReplyDelete
Congrats on your award Finn! That was fun reading about you and your family :D Luv the color of your walls! Such a welcoming feel your home has :DReplyDelete
Waggin at ya,
congratulations! you deserve it! i clicked your friends blog, and i was thinking hmmm, these places all look familiar and then i read they are stationed in okinawa. we just came back to the states and we lived there over three years. my husband is in the military as well-i miss living there everyday. :)ReplyDelete